Jailbreak iPad 4.2.1 Untethered – a Technological Necessity
Jailbreak for iPad 4.2.1 untethered is now considered a necessity as this has altered the way iPad users have utilized their devices. There are now so many apps that are too good to miss so, nowadays, hacking and jailbreaking are integral parts of every technological device. This is tantamount to breaking free of the manufacturer’s set restrictions.
So why should you jailbreak your iPad?
• Probably the most popular reason for jailbreaking any model of iPad is to be able to connect the iPhone to the PC, even though iPad has just one choice – either that’s the 3G built in or Wi-Fi. Now would you be interested in connecting your iPad to your PC – maybe not. iPad has all the necessary stuff that you need that could allow you to leave your notebook in your home.
• There are now a good number of iPad apps that can be downloaded. The iTunes App Store just doesn’t seem to have ample applications to please iPad users so most of them resort to downloading apps from other sources.
• You can customize graphics and sounds in your device.
What is Untethered Jailbreaking?
A tethered jailbreak requires PC connection in order to boot a jailbroken device. The concept here is that each time your iPad or iPhone reboots, or when the battery empties, you would need to connect (or tether) it to your iOS device to your computer. This is so the hardware can reboot with the help of the app for jailbreaking.
Untethered jailbreaking is just the exact opposite of tethered jailbreaking. This is a preferred method of jailbreaking since it does not require a connection to the PC except for the very first jailbreaking procedure. You can reboot your device without having to tether it to your laptop or desktop PC.
Learn how to jailbreak iPad iOS 4.2.1 untethered: For this example, we will use Greenpoi0n RC5 as the tool to jailbreak your iPad 3G and iPad Wi-Fi that is running on iOS 4.2.1 untethered. Untethered jailbreak with Greenpois0n RC5 does not need SHSH blobs for the iOS 4.2.b3.
• The very first step is to download Greenpois0n RC5 online.
• If in case you need to restore, you need to download iOS 4.2.1.
• If you’re already running on iOS 4.2.1, then you can proceed to the next step.
• Connect your device to the PC through a USB cable.
• Utilize Greenpois0n and then hit on the button that reads Jailbreak.
• Just follow the instructions that you see on the screen in order to put your iPad on DFU mode.
• Press and hold the Sleep button on your device for about two seconds.
• Keep pressing Sleep and then press and hold Home for about ten seconds.
• Release Sleep button now while still holding on to the Home button for fifteen more seconds.
• Greenpois0n should begin to jailbreak your iPad untethered.
• You will see the Complete button once the jailbreaking process is complete.
• Your iPad should be jailbroken by now. Just open the loader app from the home screen and then install Cydia.
• This is it!
If everything that you read here still sounds complicated, then you can just download a tool that will do everything for you in just a few minutes:
Imagine all the iPads, iPods and iPhones that you can unlock with this software! Be able to unlock all the features of your device with the use of software and numerous guides. All you have to do is to download and then wait – ‘no need to wait for your tool to be shipped!
This is the safest way that you can jailbreak your device. Visit: Jailbreak iPad 4.2.1 Untethered Software.
With bonuses such as free membership to the largest downloading site, iPhone video converter and an iPhone ringtone maker, this is a tool that you shouldn’t pass up. After all, you don’t need to live with restrictions that limit the apps which you can use on your iPad – it’s time to break free! Visit: How To Jailbreak iPad 4.2.1 Untethered